From today, the full range of DHC die mounted cam units is available on stock! The DHC cam unit, suitable for drilling and flanging operations, is reliable and economic and guarantees easy maintenance and high performance thanks to the use of steel and bronze/graphite wear plates. Here are some features of the DHC die mounted cam units:
- Work force from 38 to 480 Kn.
- Slider widths from 52 to 400 mm.
- Work strokes from 25 to 70 mm.
- 0° working angle for widths 52, 200, 250, 300 and 400 mm.
- Working angle from 0° to 20° for widths 65, 100 and 150 mm.
- Return with coil spring for widths 52 and 65 mm.
- Return with gas spring for widths from 100 to 400 mm.
- Customized work surfaces.